Madagascar Import Available Now!

Zoomed Reptibreeze-Screen Cage (4 Sizes Available)

Zoomed Reptibreeze-Screen Cage (4 Sizes Available)

$120.00$255.00

Product Details

  • This open-air aluminum screen cage is great for small species of Old World Chameleons, Juvenile Green Iguanas, and other arboreal lizards, such as Geckos and anoles.
    • There is a large front door for easy cage access and a bottom door for easy substrate removal.
    • Beautiful corrosion-resistant black anodized aluminum screen cage.
    • All hardware is included; assembling only a screwdriver is easy.
    • Small 16″Lx16″Xx20″H
    • Medium 16”L x 16”W x 30”H
    • Large 18”L x 18”W x 36”H
    • XLarge 24”L x 24”W x 48”H
SKU N/A Categories ,
Share This Items :
Description

Product Details

  • This open-air aluminum screen cage is great for small species of Old World Chameleons, Juvenile Green Iguanas, and other arboreal lizards, such as Geckos and anoles.
    • There is a large front door for easy cage access and a bottom door for easy substrate removal.
    • Beautiful corrosion-resistant black anodized aluminum screen cage.
    • All hardware is included; assembling only a screwdriver is easy.
    • Small 16″Lx16″Xx20″H
    • Medium 16”L x 16”W x 30”H
    • Large 18”L x 18”W x 36”H
    • XLarge 24”L x 24”W x 48”H

JANUARY SHIPMENT UPDATE

Dear Friends,
As I mentioned over the weekend, we are ready for our next shipment. However, I have decided to move the date to April.
 
The reason: The shipment has to do a stop before coming to Canada; the place where it transfers has an embargo right now due to cold weather. So they are moving our date to mid-February. As you know, this has been a colder than usual winter for us; the temperatures for mid-February in Canada will be way below zero. So I’m not willing to take any risk. I know we are all excited and anxious, but we have to be mindful of what’s best and play it safe.
 
It will happen in April at the latest rain or shine, guaranteed. But, of course, as soon as the weather shows some mercy and we have temperatures above zero, we’ll move ahead, so we could be getting it in March if the temperatures are proper.
 
Even if we got them next week as planned, I wouldn’t be able to ship to most of you due to the low temps in your provinces.
Thank you for your support and understanding. I’m sure most of you will agree with me on my decision, and as always, it will be worth it.
 
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me on FB chat, email or over the phone.