Madagascar Reptile Importer Since 2009

CARPET CHAMELEONS

Carpet Chameleons (Furcifer lateralis) are a smaller chameleon species native to Madagascar. Their manageable size, attractive patterns and variable coloration make them an interesting choice for experienced chameleon keepers.

We import our Carpet Chameleons from Madagascar. We carefully inspect the animals and assess their condition before offering them for sale. Some animals may be available shortly after arrival, while others may have been in our care longer. When an individual is identified as LTC (Long Term Captive), this will be stated in its listing.

Please check the individual animals shown on this page for current availability and details.

We have specialized in Madagascar reptiles since 2009 and carefully select the animals we import and offer.

Available in Canada. Local pickup is available in Markham, Ontario, and Canada-wide shipping is available when weather and conditions permit.

Questions about a particular Carpet Chameleon? Contact us before ordering, and we’ll be happy to help.

 

Choose Your Animal

Exact-animal listings show the individual offered. For listings marked “Similar to the image shown,” the photo is representative; the animal you receive will look similar. Pre-order animals may vary in appearance until arrival.

Carpet Female

Female · Madagascar Import · For Pre-Order - Similar to the image shown

$250.00

Carpet Male

Male · Madagascar Import · For Pre-Order - Similar to the image shown

$250.00

You’ll only know they are imports because we are telling you!

**Pictures are samples of the actual chameleons available.

Even though our animals arrive in excellent shape, like other pets in your household, we suggest a fecal test to check for possible parasites. These aren’t always present, and this should be part of the routine for any chameleon keeper. Run a fecal test on any reptile collection, WC, or CB every year.

 

JANUARY SHIPMENT UPDATE

Dear Friends,
As I mentioned over the weekend, we are ready for our next shipment. However, I have decided to move the date to April.
 
The reason: The shipment has to do a stop before coming to Canada; the place where it transfers has an embargo right now due to cold weather. So they are moving our date to mid-February. As you know, this has been a colder than usual winter for us; the temperatures for mid-February in Canada will be way below zero. So I’m not willing to take any risk. I know we are all excited and anxious, but we have to be mindful of what’s best and play it safe.
 
It will happen in April at the latest rain or shine, guaranteed. But, of course, as soon as the weather shows some mercy and we have temperatures above zero, we’ll move ahead, so we could be getting it in March if the temperatures are proper.
 
Even if we got them next week as planned, I wouldn’t be able to ship to most of you due to the low temps in your provinces.
Thank you for your support and understanding. I’m sure most of you will agree with me on my decision, and as always, it will be worth it.
 
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me on FB chat, email or over the phone.