Madagascar Import Available Now!




Product Details

Pick the items that you need. We are putting together a list of things you need to prepare before bringing your chameleon home.


  • Add at least one of each of the listed items if you don’t have anything yet or
  • If you already have some items, add the ones needed.
  • We have two screen sizes available. Both will work fine for any panther chameleon; however, the bigger, the better. Pick the one you like best.
  • You will need to add natural plants and branches (we don’t sell those).
  • Note: Glass and Hybrid terrariums are available only for pick-up in-person orders. Shipping this kit is NOT available.
Select options$17.00$20.00
Read more$30.00

Out of stock

SKU AC454580-1-1 Categories ,
Share This Items :

Product Details

  • Hybrid Glass-Screen Cage 24x18x36in
  • Clear, full acrylic front door for optimum viewing pleasure.
  • Reptile Screen Cage is an open-air black aluminum screen cage.
  • Beautiful, corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum screen cage.
  • Pre-designed closable inlets for wires and tubing and an extra cable pass allow four wires to pass through. This is a perfect way to organize your power wire, hygrometer wire, thermometer wire, and other cables quickly and neatly.
  • Includes a plastic tray for easy cleaning


Dear Friends,
As I mentioned over the weekend, we are ready for our next shipment. However, I have decided to move the date to April.
The reason: The shipment has to do a stop before coming to Canada; the place where it transfers has an embargo right now due to cold weather. So they are moving our date to mid-February. As you know, this has been a colder than usual winter for us; the temperatures for mid-February in Canada will be way below zero. So I’m not willing to take any risk. I know we are all excited and anxious, but we have to be mindful of what’s best and play it safe.
It will happen in April at the latest rain or shine, guaranteed. But, of course, as soon as the weather shows some mercy and we have temperatures above zero, we’ll move ahead, so we could be getting it in March if the temperatures are proper.
Even if we got them next week as planned, I wouldn’t be able to ship to most of you due to the low temps in your provinces.
Thank you for your support and understanding. I’m sure most of you will agree with me on my decision, and as always, it will be worth it.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me on FB chat, email or over the phone.