Madagascar Import Available Now!

CB Ambilobe Fem. FREE SHIPPING or $100off

CB Ambilobe Fem. FREE SHIPPING or $100off


FREE SHIPPING, USE CODE: shipmycham at checkout.*

Picking up in person? Get $100 off* use code: CBBaby at checkout

You are ordering a two-month-old Captive Bred Ambilobe panther chameleon. Males and females are available.

Amazing and great-looking, in excellent shape! Don’t risk your investment getting crosses somewhere else. Start your breeding project with 100% pure lines directly from Maddy!!!

These are CB from WC parents imported by us from Madagascar last year.

Questions? We are available to chat on our Facebook fan page.

*Picture of the Sire showed on the post. Promo not to be combined with other promos.

SKU CB Nosy Be-1-1 Categories ,
Share This Items :

Even though our animals arrive in excellent shape and the same as other pets in your household, a fecal test is suggested to check for possible parasites. These are not always present, and this practice should be part of the routine for any chameleon keeper. A fecal test should be run on any reptile collection, WC or CB every year.

Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved and you'll be given a link. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time.
Back Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved with Product pictures and information, and Cart Totals. Then send it to yourself, or a friend, with a link to retrieve it at any time.
Your cart email sent successfully :)


Dear Friends,
As I mentioned over the weekend, we are ready for our next shipment. However, I have decided to move the date to April.
The reason: The shipment has to do a stop before coming to Canada; the place where it transfers has an embargo right now due to cold weather. So they are moving our date to mid-February. As you know, this has been a colder than usual winter for us; the temperatures for mid-February in Canada will be way below zero. So I’m not willing to take any risk. I know we are all excited and anxious, but we have to be mindful of what’s best and play it safe.
It will happen in April at the latest rain or shine, guaranteed. But, of course, as soon as the weather shows some mercy and we have temperatures above zero, we’ll move ahead, so we could be getting it in March if the temperatures are proper.
Even if we got them next week as planned, I wouldn’t be able to ship to most of you due to the low temps in your provinces.
Thank you for your support and understanding. I’m sure most of you will agree with me on my decision, and as always, it will be worth it.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me on FB chat, email or over the phone.