Madagascar Import Available Now!

36"Lx18"Wx18"H - 50 Gallons - Hybrid

36"Lx18"Wx18"H - 50 Gallons - Hybrid


36”L x 18”W x 18”H 50 Gallons Reptile Terrarium Sealed Terrarium Large Glass Terrarium Containers

  • One side has a mesh insert, the rest is glass: Great for different needs.
  • Front and top openings: The front doors allow easy maintenance and feeding access. A specially designed lock will prevent escape, and the doors can be opened separately. Well-ventilated with a removable mesh top allows UVB and infrared penetration, optimum airflow, and dome lighting, easy access while decorating or cleaning.
  • Waterproof base & raised bottom frame: Water-tight base, every terrarium is tested for leaks; raised bottom frame to fit a substrate heater.
  • Easy to assemble: Easy to install with only the screwdriver (included), they have installation notes, conveniently flat packed for safety and transport.
  • Note: Glass and Hybrid terrariums are available only for pick-up in-person orders. Shipping is NOT available.

10 in stock

SKU RK0119 Categories , ,
Share This Items :

Product Details

  • The screen top provides ventilation and allows UVB and infrared penetration
  • Raised bottom frame to fit a substrate heater; Waterproof bottom
  • Front doors can open separately, making it easy to feed your pet and prevent escape
  • Window ventilation on the left and right, on top and right, have closable inlets for wires and tubing
  • Easy to install, we have installation notes, only need 5 minutes to install it or knockdown

Product Care:

  • Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth


Dear Friends,
As I mentioned over the weekend, we are ready for our next shipment. However, I have decided to move the date to April.
The reason: The shipment has to do a stop before coming to Canada; the place where it transfers has an embargo right now due to cold weather. So they are moving our date to mid-February. As you know, this has been a colder than usual winter for us; the temperatures for mid-February in Canada will be way below zero. So I’m not willing to take any risk. I know we are all excited and anxious, but we have to be mindful of what’s best and play it safe.
It will happen in April at the latest rain or shine, guaranteed. But, of course, as soon as the weather shows some mercy and we have temperatures above zero, we’ll move ahead, so we could be getting it in March if the temperatures are proper.
Even if we got them next week as planned, I wouldn’t be able to ship to most of you due to the low temps in your provinces.
Thank you for your support and understanding. I’m sure most of you will agree with me on my decision, and as always, it will be worth it.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me on FB chat, email or over the phone.