Madagascar Import Available Now!

Now Shipping to USA

Now Shipping to USA

We are working now with Reptile Express Canada, enabling flawless exports to the USA. But how does it work? Here we cover the details.

• Prices on our website are in CAD ONLY for Canadian customers. They are USD for anyone outside Canada.

• Given the amount of time, paperwork and fees involved, we need a minimum Order of $2,000USD.

• Reptile Express has a fee of $500USD to take care of Paperwork (CITES, Export permits, US Wildlife inspection, etc.). Transportation, Clearing customs and shipping to your closest FedEx depot for pick up.

• Timing: We need a 50% deposit when you place your order to start the paperwork. Paperwork can take in between 30 – 60 days. Once the CITES docs are ready, we proceed to book the shipping date with reptile express.

• The other 50% will be required one week before the shipping date. From the time we drop off your order to the time you receive it is about 24-36hrs, so your order will arrive in excellent shape.

• You have a DOA guarantee. You have to report any DOA within 3 hours after receiving the order. Pictures are required.

That’s pretty much it; as you can see is a simple-safe process, now you can order from one of the best Madagascar importers in Canada! 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Share This :

Search

Categories

Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved and you'll be given a link. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time.
Back Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved with Product pictures and information, and Cart Totals. Then send it to yourself, or a friend, with a link to retrieve it at any time.
Your cart email sent successfully :)

JANUARY SHIPMENT UPDATE

Dear Friends,
As I mentioned over the weekend, we are ready for our next shipment. However, I have decided to move the date to April.
 
The reason: The shipment has to do a stop before coming to Canada; the place where it transfers has an embargo right now due to cold weather. So they are moving our date to mid-February. As you know, this has been a colder than usual winter for us; the temperatures for mid-February in Canada will be way below zero. So I’m not willing to take any risk. I know we are all excited and anxious, but we have to be mindful of what’s best and play it safe.
 
It will happen in April at the latest rain or shine, guaranteed. But, of course, as soon as the weather shows some mercy and we have temperatures above zero, we’ll move ahead, so we could be getting it in March if the temperatures are proper.
 
Even if we got them next week as planned, I wouldn’t be able to ship to most of you due to the low temps in your provinces.
Thank you for your support and understanding. I’m sure most of you will agree with me on my decision, and as always, it will be worth it.
 
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me on FB chat, email or over the phone.