We are working now with Reptile Express Canada, enabling flawless exports to the USA. But how does it work? Here we cover the details.
• Prices on our website are in CAD ONLY for Canadian customers. They are USD for anyone outside Canada.
• Given the amount of time, paperwork and fees involved, we need a minimum Order of $2,000USD.
• Reptile Express has a fee of $500USD to take care of Paperwork (CITES, Export permits, US Wildlife inspection, etc.). Transportation, Clearing customs and shipping to your closest FedEx depot for pick up.
• Timing: We need a 50% deposit when you place your order to start the paperwork. Paperwork can take in between 30 – 60 days. Once the CITES docs are ready, we proceed to book the shipping date with reptile express.
• The other 50% will be required one week before the shipping date. From the time we drop off your order to the time you receive it is about 24-36hrs, so your order will arrive in excellent shape.
• You have a DOA guarantee. You have to report any DOA within 3 hours after receiving the order. Pictures are required.
That’s pretty much it; as you can see is a simple-safe process, now you can order from one of the best Madagascar importers in Canada!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.